Technical Project/Program Management Director - (E6)
Company: Applied Materials, Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 23, 2022
- Technical program design expert providing oversight from
conception and planning to implementation, including strategies,
processes and resources. -Ensures objectives are clearly defined
and agreed to across the division in accordance with program
budgets and release schedules.
- Responsible for managing long range schedule and task details
by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking
charts, checklist and project scheduling software.
- Drives allocated resources from other organizations to achieve
on-time and within budget performance objectives for the project.
-Initiates and manages capital allocation requests, purchase
requisitions, and purchase orders. -
- Works with senior business group management team to ensure that
such programs, strategies, and processes are aligned with the
business unit's direction.
- Leads multifunctional design teams comprised of internal,
external and/or matrixed headcount to complete project/program.
-Provides technical leadership to team members to achieve complex
- Interfaces and coordinates with business unit senior
-management to define program objectives, provide status updates
and prepare for release and deployment.
- Applies engineering and business process expertise to program
stakeholders within the business unit to solve complex
- Contributes and participates in technical review boards for
assigned programs.Functional Knowledge
- Recognized as "guru" or external expert in a function
- Demonstrates broad and comprehensive expertise in leading-edge
theories, techniques and/or technologies within own fieldBusiness
- Influences internal/external business and/or regulatory issues
that have an impact on the businessLeadership
- Leads highly visible multidisciplinary project teams or
initiatives; provides thought leadershipProblem Solving
- Proactively identifies and solves the most complex problems;
uses ground-breaking methods to think beyond existing solutions
- Impacts business direction through the development of
innovative services or productsInterpersonal Skills
- Negotiates with senior management, customers, regulators or
vendors to influence decisionsQualificationsEducation:Bachelor's
DegreeSkillsCertifications:Languages:Years of Experience:10 - 15
YearsWork Experience:Additional InformationTravel:Yes, 10% of the
TimeRelocation Eligible:YesApplied Materials is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship,
ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other
basis prohibited by law. -
Keywords: Applied Materials, Inc., Santa Clara , Technical Project/Program Management Director - (E6), IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!