Company: eTeam Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Domain : SFDC Sales, Commissions, SalesTap (Must Have)
- Responsible for supporting and educating the Product Owner
especially with respect to User Story Refinement and maintaining
the product backlog
- Responsible for providing business requirements within an AGILE
software development SCRUM environment.
- Coached teams in their efforts to adopt advanced methods for
the effective application of the Scrum framework.
- Evangelized agile development principles and owns the schedule
and facilitation of team Sprint ceremonies and activities.
- Facilitate the project management and agile delivery execution
of 3 scrum multi- function teams
- Guide and facilitate these scrum teams in backlog and story
grooming, story tracking, load balancing, story acceptance, and
- Responsible for numerous Burndown techniques, numerous
Retrospective formats, handling bugs and dashboards.
- Guides the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum
practices and values and how to get the most out of
- Lead a cloud services development team to support the My Cloud
Home ecosystem and infrastructure (build and monitor application
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Cloud Services and
Desktop services team
- Responsible for assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and
organization and coaches the team to higher levels of maturity at a
pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and
- Removed impediments by finding the right personnel for each
- Built a trusting and safe environment where problems can be
raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being
- Facilitated getting work done without coercion, assigning, or
dictating the work.
- Facilitated discussion, decision making, and conflict
- Tracked risk to product team and raises to Product Owners.
Helps to resolve dependencies across teams, security and
- Managed Work Items like Issues, Bugs and Change
- Managed priority, severity and assignment of work items for
prioritization and timeliness.
- Maintained sprint plan and communicated changes with Work
Stream Leads and Subject Matter experts.
- Lead team discussions with the goal to achieve the business
functionality and help outline mitigation plans where results were
at risk of falling short.
- As Agile Scrum master coordinated Sprints, from Iteration
Planning thru daily scrum, and Iteration Reviews and
- Maximized team efficiency by sequencing the product backlog to
achieve near-term deliverables as well as incrementally build
components required for future enhancements products.
Keywords: eTeam Inc., Santa Clara , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!