Company: IT Avalon
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Financial organization looking for consultant for long term
Scrum Master/Lead role for Identity Access Management
- Must have strong Agile skills but also know Waterfall
methodology as well--no "agile purists"
- Must have strong project management skills as this role will
include Scrum Lead and PM responsibilities
- Previous Identity Access Management project experience or
knowledge preferred but not mandatory
- Enterprise level initiative experience mandatory
- Cybersecurity experience is a major plus
- Must be able to prepare/present to senior level executives with
appropriate level of information/duration.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Leading and managing a highly complex project
- Scoping, planning, executing, resourcing and monitoring
assigned project(s) to keep on schedule and on budget.
- Monitoring project on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and
quality, managing issue resolution process, and taking corrective
action as necessary
- Developing strong partnership with the business owner and
vertical lead to ensure successful delivery of project
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with all levels of
stakeholders, including Executives.
- Effectively manage the project to scope/schedule/budget and
challenge respective stakeholders as needed
- Manage the relationship between technology and the business at
the project level
Keywords: IT Avalon, Santa Clara , Scrum Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!