Senior Cloud Software Engineer, Linux
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 10, 2024
We are looking for a cloud platform programmer to join the
NVIDIA Developer Technology group (Devtech) and work with our team
of engineers to bring our successful profiling software system to
the Linux platform. The Devtech team works with leading game
developers, NVIDIA researchers, and driver engineers to make NVIDIA
GeForce the best platform for PC gaming. We have developed a large,
private, cloud software system for profiling and optimizing GPU
applications on Windows. We wish to extend its scope to Linux. Do
you visualize your future at NVIDIA? We do!What you'll be
- Develop and be responsible for the Linux version of our Windows
- Extend our private cloud application to enable new users in
fields such as Machine Learning and High Performance Computing
- Collaborate with the existing team of Windows/GeForce
programmers to implement the vision and architecture of the overall
- Identify the requirements of new users as we expand to
different application domains.
- Work independently - perhaps remotely - as part of our globally
distributed team.What we need to see:
- Proven experience of C/C++, C#, Linux, scripting languages
(PowerShell, bash, Lua, etc), Python, and tools such as Kubernetes,
Docker, and Argo.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) from a leading
university in computer science or electrical engineering OR proven
experience as a software engineer.
- 5+ years experience and a track record of releasing complex,
private cloud projects.
- Passion for software engineering.Ways to stand out from the
- Ability to learn. Do you rise to new challenges?
- A passion for computer games. This role is for non-gaming
software. But our team's roots are in GeForce games and gamers will
feel at home.
- Experience of deploying, enabling or supporting deep learning
technologies: CUDA, PyTorch, TensorRT, DirectML, ONNX, etc.
- Experience of data lakes and databases: capture, storage,
analysis, and visualization.
- Familiarity with Windows and its client applications.With
competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely
considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable
employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and
hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to
unprecedented growth, our outstanding engineering teams are rapidly
growing. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with a real
passion for technology, we want to hear from you. NVIDIA is
committed to encouraging a diverse work environment and is proud to
be an equal-opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in
our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including
in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Karkidi, Santa Clara , Senior Cloud Software Engineer, Linux, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!