Senior Manager, Technical Training - Santa Clara, CA - Ethicon, Inc.
Company: Disability Solutions
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Ethicon, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of
Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Technical Training.
This position is located in Santa Clara, CA. Robotics & Digital
Solutions is part of Ethicon, Inc., a global leader in surgery with
products and solutions found in almost every operating room around
the world. Ethicon has made significant contributions to surgery
for more than 100 years from creating the first sutures, to
revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our
continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on
our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health
care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's
surgical technologies and solutions including robotics, digital
solutions, sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats
and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity
and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing
impact. For more information, visit . We are looking for a Senior
Manager, Technical Training, Global Customer Success (GCS) who will
be responsible for the technical training teams responsible for
providing capital equipment and the associated ancillary device
training. These devices are supported by our field services team,
technical support and service repair center(s) teams. The Senior
Manager, Technical Training will be responsible for the technical
services certification, re-certification and refresher training
programs. The Senior Manager, Technical Training must possess the
technical aptitude required to support complex devices that contain
software, firmware, electromechanical assemblies and clearly
understand the interconnectivity and interrelationship of the
subsystems. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, plan, prepare, course training materials, syllabi,
course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and
- Manages the trainers responsible for delivering training
through classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia
programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies.
- Mentors and guides the GCS technical training team and its
- Provide objective assessments of trainer capabilities, growth
opportunities, and development plans.
- Support senior leaderships strategic initiatives by performing
program assessments, establish implementation plans and curricula
to meet those objectives.
- Support senior leaderships operational objectives by performing
on-going training program assessments, team performance, service
delivery and establish implementation plans to meet those
- Develop technical trainer performance criteria, and effectivity
- Establish technical trainer(s) performance standards that
reflect the quality and success of on-going training programs based
on client feedback and post course completion success rates.
- Continually assess the technical support team's training needs,
certification requirements and establish proficiency criteria and
standards that objectively measures the likelihood of a technical
training class participant's ability to deliver technical support
and/or provide field and/or depot repair technical services
proficiently after class completion.
- Design computer-based and multimedia curriculum that supports
on-going training programs and introduces new concepts and updates
to the GCS technical services teams.
- Monitor and assess the skill level and training of the GCS
technical service teams on an on-going basis.
- Host train-the-trainer sessions with subject matter experts as
- Manage and maintain service training facilities, equipment, and
- Maintain a safe and healthy training environment by following
organization standards and legal regulations.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Santa Clara , Senior Manager, Technical Training - Santa Clara, CA - Ethicon, Inc., IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!