Staff Attorney, Franklin County Legal Services
Company: Immigratin Advocatres Network
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Staff Attorney, Franklin County Legal Services Franklin County
Legal Services ("FCLS") is a charitable, nonprofit agency located
in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. FCLS was founded in 2002. Our
mission is to provide access to legal representation, advice, and
education to low-income individuals with civil legal problems.
Services are provided free of charge to the recipients of the
services. Our work provides access to justice and helps meet basic
human needs through the provision of civil legal services.
FCLS is seeking applicants for a full-time Attorney position.
Funding for the position is guaranteed for twelve (12) months with
the possibility of extension. Responsibilities:
- Provide civil legal services to indigent clients
- Access to help for all types of civil legal problems is
provided with our primary in-house practice areas focusing on the
greatest needs of immigration, landlord/tenant, and family law
- Participate in regular screening/advice sessions for potential
clients and know-your-rights presentations. Position may involve
remote work and travel
- Graduate of an ABA accredited law school
- Admission to the Pennsylvania Bar preferred
- Will consider attorneys licensed in another state and law
- Experience in Pennsylvania Family Law, Landlord/Tenant matters,
or Immigration Law preferred as well as experience working with
- Ability to work independently and travel to meet with
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Strong commitment to public interest law
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, submit resume and cover letter via
email (email@example.com) to Gloria Keener, Executive Director.
Subject Line: Attorney Position.
Keywords: Immigratin Advocatres Network, Santa Clara , Staff Attorney, Franklin County Legal Services, Legal , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!