Senior Solutions Architect - AI
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 28, 2020
Are you a person who thrives in a dynamic organization?
NVIDIA is the world leader in multiple areas of Accelerated
Computing and is supercharging computing for the most demanding
users. We are well positioned as the 'AI Computing Company', and
our software stack use GPUs to power all modern Deep Learning
software frameworks, Machine Learning, Accelerated Analytics and
workflows across a wide range of verticals as well as hosted in
every major cloud provider and by every computer OEM.
We are looking for a Solution Architect who is passionate about
growing our presence in Financial Services.
What you'll be doing:
- You will partner with Industry Business Development and WWFO to
secure design wins, and to lead the support of the product through
customer proof-of-concept evaluations, gaps in collateral, and
industry demo capability.
- You will coordinate the setup of experiments, tests, equipment,
and otherwise facilitate evaluations that help solve customer,
partner, and ISV problems using GPU deep learning and other NVIDIA
- Be industry champion and contributor on integrating NVIDIA
technology into Enterprise Computing architectures to support
HPC/Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Data Analytics
- You will establish close technical ties to the client facing
teams, establishing personal relationships to facilitate rapid
resolution of issues and promote the highest levels of customer
- You will work closely and collaborate with the NVIDIA customer
account team, other Solution Architects, and/or product engineering
- Comfortable working across all major internal functional areas
(engineering, sales, marketing, executives), as well as external
partners, customers, and content developers.
What we need to see:
- Ability to engage multiple levels of organizations.
- Demonstrate detailed industry knowledge of Financial
Services/Markets underlying technology in multiple disciplines -
Capital Markets, Banking, Insurance, Trading, Blockchain,
Compliance, Digitization, Robo-Advisory
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer
- Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years delivering Enterprise Accelerated Computing (HPC,
Deep Learning, Machine Learning) computing infrastructure.
- Modern Bi-Modal datacenters for enterprise computing
architectures- Storage, Compute, and Software stacks.
- Exposure to C, Python, Java, or C++ programming
- Parallel programming expertise
- Exposure to GPU technology and CUDA programming
- Direct experience architecting, managing, and supporting shared
compute infrastructure software
- Experience working with enterprise developers and academic
research community supporting computer vision, data analytics, or
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic
- Dedicated with strong analytical skills
- Desire to be involved in diverse and creative work
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- CUDA optimization experience
- Specialty skills in large scale computing clusters, and use of
Machine Learning (XGBoost, PCA, SVM, KNN) or Deep Learning (CNN,
LSTM, VAE) in Financial Services use case(s).
- Experience with Kubernetes, OpenStack, or SLURM for workload
- Skills in analytical problem solving and using data analysis to
support strategic decisions
- You are a self-starter with mindset for growth and real passion
for continuous learning.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's
most desirable employers. We have some of the most talented people
in the world working for us. If you're creative and like an
environment to make things happen, we want to hear from you!NVIDIA
is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to
be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in
our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including
in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression ,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability
status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: NVIDIA, Santa Clara , Senior Solutions Architect - AI, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!