Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 28, 2020
NVIDIA's invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the
PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and
revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning
ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU as the
brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive
and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as "the
AI computing company". We are looking to grow our company, and
strengthen the team with the smartest in the world.
Would you like to work on state of the art computer architectures?
Are you an authority on the latest High Performance Computing
strategies? Do you have a passion for Deep Learning, Machine
Learning, and Data Science?
We are seeking a Solutions Architect. You will have a primary role
servicing our OEM customers around the world, for our GPU computing
What you'll be doing:
- You provide technical support of our server computing products.
You will be able to explain how to use GPUs to solve computing
problems, and train our partners.
- You are the technical liaison to our partners, being the
primary/first point of contact for all technical requests related
to the graphics processor hardware and software in the
- You track all reported issues, acting as the primary
communications point between NVIDIA and the customer. We'll look to
you to organize meetings as necessary to communicate status and
gather new issues.
- You will configure and run HPC and Machine Learning
applications, to evaluate performance.
- You will support software activities, such as diagnostics,
benchmarking, developer training, and application/coding
What we need to see:
- You have 4+ years experience in a relevant field, such as the
computer industry or technical computing
- You have received a Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant
discipline e.g. Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- You demonstrate interest in a customer support role of a
technical computing product
- Strong programming skills, including knowledge of HPC
application development in C/C++, or Fortran.
- Basic Linux skills and system administration skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with any graphics processor (GPU) or accelerator
programming discipline, and/or large scale application development
- Background in a system administration role for a large cluster
or compute infrastructure
- Deep Learning or AI computing experience
NVIDIA is one of the technology world's most desirable employers.
We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in
the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we
want to hear from you!NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse
work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As
we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we
do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion
practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, disability status or any other
characteristic protected by law.#deeplearning
Keywords: NVIDIA, Santa Clara , Solution Architect, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!