Embedded Firmware Engineer, Senior Staff Description
The engineer will be responsible for the implementation of low
level device configuration and control algorithms developed
in C and C++.
Responsibilities among validation tasks, test plan
definition from specs, implementing automated test
cases, building and maintaining regressions benches.
- Advanced knowledge of C and C++ for embedded devices.
- Familiarity with embedded systems and real time operating
- Solid knowledge of Object
Oriented Programming concepts.
- Fluency in Python and scripting languages.
- Working knowledge of revision control systems such
as Git and SVN.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate and work closely with other
area development teams such as hardware and applications.
You have been redirected to a Inphi Corporation job page