Systems Technology International, Inc. (STI), a full
service innovative professional services corporation serving
in virtually every industry. STI offers professional services in
the Technical/Engineering, IT (Information Technology), Creative
and marketing, Business Analyst, Accounting and office support
Job Description Senior Network Security Engineer
Company Work Location: Santa Clara, CA
Candidates must have Green card or US Citizens ONLY
Experienced Senior Network Security Engineer is required having
Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of
all network security best practices. You will be a key player in
network design, security, configuration, change control, etc.
• Passionate for performance, someone who has built robust
systems in a high-volume ecommerce or enterprise environment.
• Experience in ACL, Zoning, TACACS, Radius etc., as well as
LAN/WAN, routing, VPN, switching. etc. Basically, we need someone
who can execute large-scale network and security projects.
• Other requirements include Security Compliance (PCI, SOX,
• Network Security Technologies like IDS IPS, SIEM, Log
Management tools, etc., Wireless technologies, large scale security
• Someone very comfortable with Cisco, Juniper and/or Palo
• Ideal Certifications include: CCNA Security, JNCIP-SEC, CISSP,
(FOR FASTER PROCESS: Just go to Google and Search "STI JOBS" you
will see the website in the top listing. Go through the website and
search the Job in the search box. Apply Directly through the
Additional Information (FOR FASTER PROCESS: Just go to Google
and Search "STI JOBS" you will see the website in the top listing.
Go through the website and search the Job in the search box. Apply
Directly through the website)