At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That
execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration
builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology
companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the
world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our
customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of
deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the
way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier
architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been
more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world
connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re
ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for
the position detailed below.
At Marvell, innovation starts with great people. That’s why
we’re looking for smart, diverse talent to help create the
semiconductor solutions that make cloud computing, autonomous
driving, and connected homes possible.
Our customers rely on our ability to see -- and design -- what’s
coming next. So if you’re interested in working on the frontiers of
hot next generation technology, check out our opportunities.
At Marvell, the future is now.
In this role you will:
- Work as part of software team to help design/develop/test
various software components of Marvell/Cavium's Liquid Security
- As a senior engineer in the software team, you will have the
opportunity to work in a dynamic group. You will be responsible for
development of key software/firmware components in the core
development team for security systems, and interfaces.
- You will sometimes work closely with both Marketing and
Engineering to understand customer requirements and understand
their impact and the current product features and help design
- You will also help guide the other team members, and review
their work and help design a better quality product
- Experience as a Software Engineer developing low level
software and products that are deployed in data centers.
- Experience with HSMs and other security devices is high
- Cryptography Experience with various algorithms like RSA etc.
and standards like PKI, PKCS#11, KMIP are also highly desired.
- Hands on experience with crypto libraries like OpenSSL is a
- Design knowledge of appliances and software that goes into a
- Strong C/C++ knowledge is a required skill.
- Good understanding of Linux and other embedded operating
systems is needed. Preferred/Plus:
- Any experience on crypt-analysis of protocols and algorithms
is good to have.
- Understanding of compliance standards like FIPS, PCI is good
- Threat modelling skills are a plus.
- Must have effective interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interface internally and externally with all levels
of the organization.
- Participate in problem solving and quality improvement
Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Inherent sense of urgency and accountability.
- Demonstrate initiative and a bias for thoughtful action.
- Grounded, detail-oriented, always backs up ideas with
- Must have the ability to define problems, issues and
opportunities, analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid
conclusions from various datasets.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced
- BS +10 years of related experience or MS +7 yrs experience of
related experience; degree discipline to be in: Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering - 7+ years of
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy
our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the
tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For
additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit
our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee
growth and development. We are searching for an individual who
wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve
performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there
will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the
selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at
GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.