Kelly IT is hiring a Web and E-Commerce Operations Manager for a
12 month project with potential for Perm.
For consideration, please email your updated resume to the
recruiter at email@example.com
Web and E-Commerce Operations Manager
12 months - may turn perm
Candidate may be located in Santa Clara, CA - Folsom, CA -
Chandler, AZ - Hillsboro, OR
Web and E-Commerce Operations Manager. As a web and e-commerce
operations manager you will manage the global operations for the
digital marketing channel. This role will be responsible for
day-to-day operations, maintenance, and optimization of our
e-commerce and marketing web sites. This position will be an
integral part of the digital marketing team building an
industry-leading digital marketing and e-commerce experience to
help grow and scale our business.
Please Note: This role will be remote until on-site is returned
to normal status. This role also has the opportunity to go fulltime
for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
• Day-to-day operations for the CMS, E-commerce,
documentation and support platforms.
• Manage creation, testing and publishing on a regular basis of
web marketing programs (Blogs, Banners, Form updates,
documentation, new pages).
• Testing new functionality for each platform.
• Monitoring and optimizing web properties for performance and
usability to maximize customer experience
• All new product launch web page support including updates to
other pages across organization.
The qualified candidate we are looking for has the
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Marketing or Business or related
technical discipline, or equivalent years of professional
• 3-5+ years in web production, e-commerce and web marketing
• Experience to WordPress or an equivalent web publishing
• Experience to Magento or an equivalent e-commerce application
• Basic HTML and Photoshop knowledge is a plus.
• Quick learner who can take initiative and assume
• Excellent problem solver who can work independently when
• Must be a team player who can work with other programmers.
• Highly analytical and detail oriented.
• Ability to prioritize work across multiple projects.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career
and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We
know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the
nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The