Embedded Tech Lead Job
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Company Description:Infostretch is a pure-play digital
engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate
their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through
execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile
methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of
engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom
solutions that meet customers' technology needs wherever they are
in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone
Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging
innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and
business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create
sustainable competitive differentiation. Infostretch are seeking a
senior level embedded systems architect/engineer with rich
experience in firmware design and development based in Santa Clara,
CA-- location.--This is a 100% remote position.-- This candidate
will carry the following job responsibilities:
- Attend / Interface with other team members for designing the
interfaces with other solution modules. Understand the companion
application and cloud architecture to adjust firmware designs.
- Evaluate/review key customer product specifications; convert
them into internal firmware, software and testing spec and
- Evaluate/specify proper MCU's and associated circuitry for
module control and communication to meet industry spec and customer
requirements by working with hardware design and verification
- Design and maintain firmware architecture and code including
RTOS modifications, control / communication applications, device
drivers (peripheral interface drivers), for best performance and
minimum system cost
- Lead code developer for addressing key requirement such as time
critical communications, mission-critical hardware controls and
peripheral or custom sensor drivers.
- Maintain and improve firmware development processes, code
management systems for firmware quality control
- Design the workflow of firmware configuration mechanism,
regression tests, and production preparation
- Support Center of Excellence team to develop accelerators and
ready to use modules that enhances our customer PDLC, support
marketing and sales in discussing customer problems and provide
- Demonstrated capability in leading embedded systems
architecture, codebase development, managing firmware development
life cycle, and achieve great business results
- Highly proficient with C or C++ based embedded systems
- Experience with RTOS-based designs.
- Significant knowledge of software design techniques,
algorithms, and data structures.
- Significant debugging skills with embedded systems.
- Must be able to efficiently locate and resolve embedded
hardware and software issues.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills in order to
work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various
levels in the organization.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, able to learn
quickly, meet deadlines, and demonstrate problem solving
- In-depth understanding of real-time system concepts such as
concurrency, shared resources, multitasking, scheduling, mutual
exclusion, message queues, interrupts, etc.
- Significant high-level language experience (e.g. Python).
- Understanding of BLE stack on both firmware and smartphone like
Android and iOS BLE stack.
- Experience with ARM Cortex family MCUs and DSP processors,
typical microcontroller interfaces and peripherals such as I2C,
SPI, UART, CAN, ADCs, watchdogs, memory-mapped I/O, flash memory
- Ability to support digital board bring-up.
- Experience operating and automating test equipment related to
embedded systems: DMMs, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics, layouts, and
- Familiar with software version control and configuration
management practices using git, bitbucket etc.
- Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent training or
- Firmware Development: 7 years (Required)
- RTOS: 3 years (Required)
- Development Experience on BLE and other communication
- Experience working with remote team is preferred
- C/C++ and assembly: 5 yearsExperience of Embedded Linux and
Android BSP Development & OS Porting is plus. Disclaimer:
If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets, please
submit a current word version of your resume along with a cover
letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). You can read our job
Infostretch job alerts delivered directly to your inbox. Opt-in to
receive lots of Infostretch goodies! By submitting this form, you
agree that you have read and understand Infostretch's Terms and
Conditions . You can opt-out of communications at any time. We
respect your privacy . Infostretch to Leverage Tricentis' Tosca,
Data Integrity and qTest to Accelerate Enterprise Digital
Transformations We helped accelerate their delivery processes with
test--- We helped accelerate their delivery processes with test---
We'll make sure it gets to the right person Our team is ready to
answer your questions +1 408-727-1100 SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR
CONNECT NEWSLETTER By submitting your email, you agree that you
have read and understand Infostretch's Terms and Conditions . You
can opt-out of communications at any time. We respect your privacy
Keywords: Infostretch, Santa Clara , Embedded Tech Lead Job, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!