Sales Territory Manager
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Senior Commercial Territory Manager, which is an inside
sales role, will meet and exceed quarterly sales quota by
developing new opportunities within specific geographical
territory. If youre excited by the thought of working with over
1,400 colleagues (not too big, but not too small), 30,000
customers, a range of revolutionary products that are shaping
cybersecurity in countries across the globe and being valued for
who you are as well as what you do, then I'd like to connect with
you regarding a Senior Commercial Territory Manager opening we
have. Our Commercial Territory Managers hunt new opportunities and
partner heavily with our Channel Partners to deliver the best in
class Cyber Exposure products.
*This position is also open to remote locations. If your
location doesn't match that of the job description...apply
Still unsure? Check out our industry awards, recognitions and where
some of the leading research firms rank Tenable's products. You
won't be alone in your search for new customers as we have amazing
support from Sales Engineers, Marketing, Enablement, Sales
Operations, Channel Partners and most importantly the best sales
management team around!
- Identify and position Tenables unique value proposition to
solve customers pain points
- Enthusiastically sell Tenables best-of-breed solutions to key
decision makers in your territory
- Manage your business and strategically plan for success
research target prospects, potential customers needs, channel
partner engagement, marketing campaigns, utilize Tenables internal
support functions, etc.
- Over-achieve quota goals by leveraging Tenables strategic sales
- Work closely with channel partners to create joint plans,
identify territory white-space, develop qualified sales pipelines
and effectively nurture opportunities to successful closure
- Partner with SEs to deliver on both business and technical
- Oversee your professional growth opportunities, whether field
sales, management, operations
What Youll Need:
- Minimum 3 years selling and opportunity closing experience in
the public sector space, preferably SLED
- Exceptional ability to identify, cultivate and close sales
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Experience selling security, SaaS or software required.
- Current or previous experience creating long-lasting and
productive relationship with channel partners.
- Ability to exhibit success exceeding quotas and KPIs.
- Bachelors Degree
- Salesforce and Tableau proficiency
- Cyber Security Knowledge
If youve reached this point in the job description and feel
youre still not sure if you should applyJust do it! We know there
are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those
bullets listed above - and thats okay. If youre feeling like youre
not going to fit in with our teams - thats not okay. We're One
Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background
you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if
its a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
Were committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at
Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and
regulations at the international, federal, state and local
Keywords: Tenable, Santa Clara , Sales Territory Manager, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!