At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
Side is the only real estate brokerage platform exclusively for
the nations best agents. Based on its belief that homeownership is
a fundamental human right, we provide top-performing real estate
agents, teams, and independent brokerages with the best system,
support, and service, in order to elevate the experience and
results of buyers and sellers.
Led by experienced industry professionals and world-class
engineers who develop technology designed to improve agent
productivity and enhance the client experience, Side is backed by
$70M in funding from top-tier venture capital firms including
Sapphire Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Matrix Partners, MetaProp, and
other real estate investors. Headquartered in San Francisco, Side
currently has operations in California, Texas, and Florida.
At Side, youll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate
your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that youll be
empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while
forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at
Side and own your career, your impact, and your life.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Covering the territories of Santa Clara and surrounding areas,
you'll recruit top-producing real estate agents to join Side's
You'll spend most of your time frequenting relevant real estate
events, such as broker tours and open houses, and meeting with
prospective clients in-person.
This role is consultative in nature; understanding the agent's
needs and communicating these back to Side's product development
and customer success teams. You will have a direct hand in our
continued technical product and agent experience development and
strategic business growth.
WHAT YOULL BE DOING:
- Develop go-to-market target list, forecast sales, develop sales
strategies and evaluate their effectiveness
- Qualify prospects and evaluate agents skills, needs, and build
productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and follow through on sales leads
- Keep an up-to-date understanding of the state of the industry
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial
- Maintain and expand client database within assigned
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT FOR THE ROLE?
- 6-8+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions
- Proven sales experience and network in the Northern California
real estate industry
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal
- Self-motivated and driven
- Network of top-producing agents a plus
Side is dedicated to working with the highest skilled people
from the most inclusive talent pool feasible. We maintain that
diversity in all aspects leads to positive change, solutions and
innovation for our customers and career fulfillment for our
employees. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunity
- Equity options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage
(medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development credit
- Pet friendly environment
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means
that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side.
We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.