What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe
in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in
high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization
technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and
the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes
amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will
go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people
who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push
boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have
this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the
opportunities available to come join our team.
Project/Program Manager Graphics IP
We are seeking a highly motivated Design Engineer to lead the
Project Execution of GFXIP projects. The successful candidate will
assume technical leadership of a complex design which includes
custom digital logic, embedded u-controller and analog
Looking for technically capable project/program manager who can
work across multiple technology groups.
- Work with Architects and shape micro-architecture of digital
blocks, write design specifications.
- Plan, Execute and Track new features at IP and SoC level
- Synthesis and timing closure in co-ordination with Physical
Design team and SoC teams
- Closely work with block architect to understand design
trade-offs and performance challenges
- Co-ordinating design, verification and implementation
activities at IP level
- 15-18 years of experience on Logic Design, Physical Design and
Design Verification preferred
- Experience using industry standard tools and adoptability to
utilize home grown tools
- Prior experience with graphics design/pipelining is
- Good understanding of computer organization/architecture.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and pronounced
attention to details.
- Good oral and written communication skills and team
Requisition Number: 87727
Country: United States State: California City: Santa Clara
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its
subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider
candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status,
medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin,
race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran
status. Please click