Scrum Master, Marketing Operations
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Realtor.com, operated by Move, Inc., is the fastest growing
online real estate destination for home buyers, owners, and
renters. We have the unique opportunity to make a positive impact
by helping people with one of their biggest life decisions.
The Engagement Marketing team is looking for a Marketing
Operations person to support our growing consumer-focused programs.
We are a high performing team that is excited to test and build new
programs through Agile Marketing. You'll be responsible for
building and implementing new and existing campaigns with A/B
testing across email, app and web notification platforms. You will
also be managing the execution of all campaigns launching through
agile marketing with oversight and management of key deliverables
for successful campaign launches. We're looking for a dedicated
team player who is driven towards innovating, testing and
optimizing results, while ensuring all agile marketing tests are
aligned with marketing strategy and goals and executed in a timely
and accurate manner.
What will you do?
- Track and enforce all agile marketing deadlines and assist
strategy leads as needed
- Schedule, track and lead all agile marketing ceremonies:
ideation, planning, kickoffs, etc
- Act as first point of contact to help resolve immediate issues
/ coordinate meetings as needed
- Prepare and consolidate results to leadership
- Modify content and make copy changes to support A/B testing or
new creative launch.
- Strong HTML and mobile responsive coding skills
- Create new messages from existing email and app templates.
- Extensive knowledge of personalization.
- Execute tests that support key hypotheses; deliver reporting to
team for further analysis.
- Partner with internal teams and vendors to execute
- Exceptional QA skills prior to sending for review and
- Pull and compile campaign reporting accurately for consumer
What will you bring?
- 2-5 years of professional experience working with marketing
- 4-6 years of experience in Agile workflows or leading
- History of tracking and managing cross platform efforts and
- Adjust priorities and activities to time sensitive deadlines
- Strong computer skills; proficient with spreadsheets and
creating slide decks.
- Technically savvy - strong ability to edit in HTML and
- Experience with an email and/or app notification platform,
specifically campaign setup, list segmentation, personalization and
- Action-oriented and able to act intuitively, while following
- Bachelor's degree
- Detail-oriented, concise and quick learner
- Both team and self-driven attitude
- Moves at a quick pace and is flexible
- Forms great relationships, both internally and externally
At realtor.com, we believe that everyone deserves a home of
their own. We're a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work
hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a
new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we're
there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people
trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile
apps, and we'd love to have you join our team to help.
We've got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of
sweet jobs to choose from, so we're hoping you'll join us on our
journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes
easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let's make a difference, together. For Real.
Keywords: Realtor.com, Santa Clara , Scrum Master, Marketing Operations, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!