Program Manager -- Laboratory Services
Company: Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D. degree in a scientific field or
- 8+years of laboratory experience, instrumentation support,
and/or sales experience
- Experience within a GMP environment a plus
- Ability to manage and understand laboratory instrument service
and maintenance business (process & financial)
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Ability to design, price, implement, and manage complex lab
instrument service and maintenance programs at customer sites
- PMP certification is a plus
- 3rd party service provider relationship development and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer contracting and Scope of Work development
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels.
All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are
encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy,
race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status,
registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation,
military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or
regulation and will not be discriminated against on these
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the
workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If
you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the
application or interview process or have questions about workplace
accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email
firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual
For more information about equal employment opportunity
protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Agilent Technologies, Inc., Santa Clara , Program Manager -- Laboratory Services, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!