Professional Services Global PMO Manager
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Today, there are more data and users outside the enterprise than
inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We
realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud
and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started
Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company
and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees
spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle,
Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are
openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our
open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote
partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and
office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and
hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the
Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun,
supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow
us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook .
The Netskope Services PMO Global Manager will be responsible for
managing a team of 10-12 individuals responsible for technical
project management worldwide. The Global PMO team works directly
with the Netskope Professional Services team to deliver activation
projects to deploy Netskope's cloud security solutions. Work
experience in cloud security and SaaS enterprises will be an
advantage. This individual must be motivated by the challenge of
delivering quickly, clearly and accurately.
The PMO Manager will be a subject matter expert with deep
experience in project management tools and processes leading the
team to deliver both general and technical projects with energy and
enthusiasm. They will work in a dynamic team-oriented environment
that supports multiple operations and technologies helping Netskope
deliver its highly complex product pipeline in an efficient and
- Manage 6-8 Technical Project Managers and supervise the
activities of others in a matrixed environment.
- Manage a portfolio of a large number of projects with a wide
range of customer profiles.
- Collaborate with sales teams and Professional Services in
scoping new project business, leading to Statements of Work during
- Lead and/or strongly contribute to project definition,
planning, documentation and data collection.
- Manage workflow, accuracy and outputs for final SOWs and Change
- Provide management and leadership skills and drive execution on
- Anticipate and interpret internal/external business and
regulatory challenges and recommend best practices to improve
products, processes or services.
- Mentor and develop team members.
- Recommend product, process or service improvements and supports
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new or
- Provide oversight to subcontractor vendors, track
- Provide strategic input and collaboration with the Customer
- Demonstrate advanced maturity and emotional intelligence.
The PMO Manager is expected to be able to deliver on the
expectations for Technical Project Managers:
- Leverage deep knowledge of Cloud security, SaaS and project
management disciplines, as well as Netskope-specific product
knowledge to guide solution activation for our top tier
- Drive project kick-off activities: internal meetings, statement
of work creation, project plan documentation for top-tier, high
- Act as an escalation path for implementation projects to reset
and clarify expectations.
- Schedule and oversee assignments, report on risks, issues, and
- Build strong relationships with customers, partners, and
internal Netskope team members.
- Provide regular project updates to customers and Netskope
- Manage internal customer-related processes regarding
scheduling, finance, and resource management.
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list,
of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to
individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- 6+ years managing projects and programs.
- Prior experience leading a Project Management Office for a
global services organization.
- 5+ years of people management.
- 3+ years in customer services delivery for a SaaS and/or cloud
- Proficiency working in Google Suite (Google Workspace).
- Experience working with SalesForce, Financial Force,
- Experience with elevated issues arising from daily activities.
Applies broad management, functional expertise/knowledge to
Netskope and customer teams.
- Ability to quickly develop strong and open relationships with a
service-minded approach to customers, partners, and subcontracting
- Strong academic background in project management.
- Natural interest and curiosity in Netskope's solution offerings
and customer use cases.
Keywords: Netskope, Santa Clara , Professional Services Global PMO Manager, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!