Company: Atria Senior Living Group Inc
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Whats the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding
career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a
front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on
earth. Whats more, you are part of an extraordinary company one
thats investing in the future of senior living by investing in you.
Dont just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will
not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these
Responsible for the direction of dining room and housekeeping
teams, including hiring, training, coaching and performance
management of staff. Also responsible for managing labour and
supplies budget for both housekeeping and dining room. Serve as
manager on duty two (2) days each week and also in the absence of
the Executive Director and Community Business Director.
The following essential functions are the fundamental job duties
of the position to be completed with or without appropriate
- Hire, orient, schedule, train and coach/counsel dining room and
- Establish and manage labour and supplies budget.
- Provide high levels of customer service and create a restaurant
style dining atmosphere.
- Ensure that meals are served in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Executive Chef and Executive Director to keep
residents satisfied withfood, service, dining programs and
- Review the daily menu with residents and staff.
- Solve issues before they become problems or complaints.
- Coordinate room service delivery.
- Act as manager on duty when Executive Director and Community
Business Director are not on site.
- Train and uphold Quality Enhancement standards at all
- Ensure that dining room is maintained in a clean, sanitary
environment at all times.
- Visually confirm that all tables are set according to Atria
- Ensure that dining room floors are clean and receive regular
maintenance (sweep and mop as necessary).
- Ensure that trash/refuse containers are emptied and kept clean
- Verbally and visually confirm resident satisfaction throughout
- Inspect apartment cleaning to ensure quality.
- Lead the sourcing, interviewing and selection of servers and
- Coach, train and counsel new and current staff to provide high
levels of customer service and proper serving and cleaning
- Provide general delegation and supervision to servers and
- Provides quality, timely performance feedback and performance
appraisals for dining room and housekeeping staff.
- Communicate the residents likes and dislikes to the cooks and
- Communicate complaints and compliments in the dining room to
the cooks and Executive Chef.
- Manage the schedules in accordance to resident census and
budgets and control overtime within prescribed standards
- Manage the budget for housekeeping and dining room
- Assist the Executive Chef in the planning and development of
menus based on resident likes and dislikes preferences.
- Ensure that safety and security procedures are followed at all
- May perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Two (2) years of prior work experience in front of the house
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Basic Computer skills Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company
provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid drivers license.
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atrias Motor
Vehicle Policy standards.
Keywords: Atria Senior Living Group Inc, Santa Clara , Hospitality Director, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!