Director, Global Tax Accounting
Company: Intel Corp.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Director, Global Tax Accounting
This role reports to the Chief Tax Officer and is responsible
for tax accounting, including the global provision. Technical
skills, team development and stakeholder management will be
integral to the role as the successful candidate will be expected
to work with senior internal and external stakeholders, as well as
develop and lead the tax accounting team.
- Core role - Manage the tax team in completing the global ASC
740 tax provision process, from planning and forecasting through to
calculations, recording, analysis and reporting.
- Process improvement - Lead, supervise and improve the tax
accounting processes and delivery schedule.
- Controls - Ensure that the group's tax accounting processes,
documentation and related systems are in compliance with Sarbanes
Oxley internal control requirements.
- Advisory - Assist to identify, analyze and implement tax
planning opportunities, including for MA transactions and business
- Stakeholder management - Drive relationships with stakeholders
including (a) internal business partners in the CFO office, Corp
Planning, External Reporting, Treasury Accounting and other Tax
Department groups, and (b) external parties such as statutory
- People leadership - develop and lead the team, including
mentoring, continued development of technical skills, and
maintaining and enhancing team dynamics.
- Knowledge of and experience with the preparation and review of
US GAAP income tax provisions including ASC 740, accounting for
uncertain tax positions, and accounting for the tax impacts of
- Strong analytical thinking and writing skills and the ability
to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with OneSource Tax Provision or similar tax
accounting software is a plus, as is successful experience of
- A proven track record of applying stakeholder management and
communication skills to influence and/or drive initiatives across
- Demonstrated success developing and leading a team
- The successful candidate will have a positive, team-focused
approach and demonstrated strengths in team leadership, technical
skills and communication.
- 12 years of relevant experience focused on tax accounting from
a combination of a large public accounting firm and in-house
experience with an MNC
- A master's degree in accounting or taxation is required, CPA is
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners
in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at
maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on
facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, Oregon,
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious
creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and
veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this
position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background
Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended
education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks.
For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior
to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact
USExperienced HireJR0159214Santa Clara
Keywords: Intel Corp., Santa Clara , Director, Global Tax Accounting, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!