Sr. Executive Assistant
Company: Palo Alto Networks Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Sr. Executive Assistant who
can provide high-level, comprehensive administrative support for a
Vice President within our Global Customer Services
This position requires an accomplished EA who has a sense of
urgency, experience in supporting VP level executives and can
thrive in an innovative and fast paced company.
- Calendar coordination for the VP, as well as some support to
the leadership team
- Ensures the preparedness of the VP for all executive level and
customer meetings and/or events
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Provide project and presentation support as needed
- Organize and assist with events, including all hands, business
reviews, large and small employee events and trainings
- Assist between cross-functional groups within the GCS
- Purchase Order Creation and Reconciliation
- Responsible for ordering supplies, catering, giveaways,
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including transportation,
meetings, and lodging meeting as needed
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and
mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by
providing support to clients after they have purchased our
products. Our dedication to our customers doesn't stop once they
sign - it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in
step to accomplish our mission.
You'll be supporting a team that lives and breathes helping our
customers implement and get value from our products - transitioning
from old products to new, and fixing integrations and critical
issues as they are raised. From helping our customers get onboarded
with Palo Alto Networks through product implementation, adoption
and supporting sales on a renewal we are the team that is with our
customers on every step of their journey.
Keywords: Palo Alto Networks Inc., Santa Clara , Sr. Executive Assistant, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!