Senior Program Manager, Microarray
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving
science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is
to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and
safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences
research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient
diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their
laboratories, we are here to support them.
How will you make an impact?
By leading collaborative cross-functional teams to define and
deliver commitments: demonstrating feasibility for new
technologies, commercializing new products, or improving on-market
products, all using our stage-gate or iterative processes to
deliver to the agreed scope, schedule, and budget, while managing
execution, risks, trade-offs, expectations, and communications.
What will you do?
- You'll lead complex programs and projects, negotiating
trade-offs, determining and committing to the right scope,
schedule, and budget to deliver winning business results.
- You'll drive and track all day-to-day project work, making sure
that problems are rapidly identified and resolved, applying
state-of-the-art project management tools and techniques to deliver
on commitments and in some instances adhere to specific regulatory
- You'll lead project communications and phase approval reviews,
providing clear and concise written and verbal communication to all
levels of the project team and stakeholders, and tailoring style to
a broad range of audiences and situations.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering
or Life Science required; PMP certification, advanced leadership
training, MS, MBA or Ph.D. preferred.
- 14+ years of life science or medical device product development
and 9+ years technical project management experience required;
experience with genetic analysis technologies and in-vitro
- Fluent in English.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Intrinsically motivated, accountable, and committed to
- Excellent written and verbal communicator; exceptional
- Effective at influencing and leading without direct
- Ability to lead and drive complex decisions and solve
- Strong product development technical and business
Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an
unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing
convenience and pharmaceutical services through our
industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied
Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and
Patheon. For more information, please visit
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Santa Clara , Senior Program Manager, Microarray, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!