Company: SELF OPPORTUNITY
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ATTENTION: We are actively hiring during the COVID-19
outbreak through safe hiring procedures.
Hiring: Chief Engineer Data Center
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Shift: Full Time
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is
looking for a Chief Engineer.
Operate, maintain, and perform repairs on mechanical, electrical
and architectural building systems in a central plant and offices
including HVAC equipment, air handlers, return and exhaust fans,
VAV boxes, emergency generators, pumps, related controls, PUDs, UPS
- Ensure the quality of services performed by both in-house staff
and subcontractors within assigned building.
- Supervise and maintain the continuous operation of all critical
building systems including: fire/life safety, mechanical (AHUs,
Chillers, Cooling Towers, VFDs, primary/secondary pumps, CRAH,
CRAC, and RTUs) electrical (lighting, UPS, PDUs, ATSs, standby
emergency generators, primary switch gear), monitoring controls
systems (BMS, EPMS), and critical environments.
- Will assist the Client and/or Property Manager in the planning,
directing, and coordination of the site staff as related to the
operation, repair, maintenance, and care, upkeep of facilities,
equipment, buildings, and grounds to minimize business interruption
and improve efficiency.
- Chief will have a detailed knowledge of
ratings/setpoints/normal operating parameters for equipment at
their current or previous locations
- Chief will be able to explain the detailed operation of various
fire suppression systems.
- Will assist in the inspection of the facilities and/or review
inspection reports, to determine repairs, replacements, or service
- Will train and supervise building service personnel as directed
by the Client and/or Property Manager.
- Writing MOPs and SOPs for operations and making sure those
procedures are followed.
- Will work with assigned workers to perform duties such as
maintenance, repair, or renovation and will QC additional work from
- Ensure that the on-site staff conforms to all local laws, codes
- Perform any additional duties (including duties of all
subordinates) on an as required basis where such duties are within
the scope of contractual limitations.
- 5 or more years of experience in a Data Center environment
preforming maintenance to equipment.
- 2 or more years as a foreman or supervisor, (chief or assistant
- Certified maintenance electrician is a plus.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective and proactive supervisory, work planning and
- Experience in HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and building
- Problem solving/troubleshooting mindset.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- PC skills Microsoft Word, Excel, Service Now is a plus
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with
revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees
in 300 offices deployed throughout the United States and various
international locations. ABMs comprehensive capabilities include
electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering,
HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical
solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated
solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions
in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes from
schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers,
manufacturing plants and airports.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual
P.O.Box 292788 Lewisville, TX 75029-2788 | Phones: (214)
222-1500 | (214) 222-8884 | (800) 594-7036
Fazoli's is hiring Cooks, Cashiers, and Customer Service
positions in Amarillo, TX. For Immediate Consideration, Apply
Join us for our End of Year Webinar where we will be looking
over some of the recruitment strategies that worked well in
Register for either day:
Wednesday, December 18th at 2pm cst - https:// bit.ly/2E4GJbj
Thursday, December 19th at 10am cst - https:// bit.ly/2RKT1Ob
# MOTMCON - How to Stay Hip! Use words like Bae, Bye Felicia,
Hot Mess, Lit, Hashtag, Man Bun!
Get the Message: How to Communicate with Millenials # MOMTCON
Take Away: MUST use your cell phone to connect with applicants.
Americans spend 23 hours per day near their phone! # wow !
"People are looking for leaders. They dont want a boss. They
want to be coached and developed, not bossed around." - Brittany
Kennedy @ ontheborder # MOTMCON # recruiting
Kicking off the day with Ryan Lathem to learn about Personal
Entrepreneurship and Taking Responsibility at # MOTMcon Takeaway:
Do Stuff, Meet People and Do Stuff With Those People!
There are no more Tweets in this timeline.
Keywords: SELF OPPORTUNITY, Santa Clara , Chief Engineer, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!