ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people.
Our cloudbased platform and solutions deliver digital workflows
that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees
and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and
making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in
significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve
approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of
FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves
and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged
workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about
their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Machine Learning Intern (Summer, 2021)
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here's what our "Class of 2020" has to say about working at
- I was really glad to have a lot of proper, important work
directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover
- A great positive work environment. Everyone is always willing
to help out when I have a question.
- I have been able to contribute to my team in a way that doesn't
just feel like I'm doing busy work, but that I've been helping make
a real impact on the company.
- I have always said the best aspect of ServiceNow is the people,
and that has continued to be true in every department and every
team with which I have had the privilege to work with.
What you get to do in this role:
Work in ServiceNow's AI and Machine Learning team and solve
applied problems in Natural Language Processing, by leveraging core
machine learning, deep learning and AI techniques. Opportunity to
learn, work and contribute to the innovative and enterprise grade
ServiceNow's Natural Language Understanding and Artificial
Intelligence engine as part of the overall offering.
Specifically, you will:
- As a Machine Learning Engineering Intern, you will have the
opportunity to become a key member of the AI Platform Development
group. You will be mentored in the necessary skills to become
successful contributors to the team.
- Design the natural language processing components of ServiceNow
NLU capabilities by enhancing core deep learning algorithms.
- Participate in data collection, creating benchmarks, etc.
- Develop innovative patentable ideas that ensures the
competitiveness of this product within the domain of similar work
being done in the industry.
- Advance the natural language capabilities of the ServiceNow
- Bring intelligence to customer workflows by leveraging their
- Structured data (workflow state evolution, database
- Unstructured data (utterances, descriptions, documents)
- Adapting to their unique and complex workflows
- At Scale: 7000+ customers with a wide range of data
What's it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly
develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new
challenges and discover your full potential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a
professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive
work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude
will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through
working with some of the most advanced technology and talented
developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer -
Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual
WHO YOU ARE:
- Pursuing and advanced degree, Master's or PhD in Computer
- Solid Machine learning/Deep learning theoretical knowledge and
- Working experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP)/Natural
Language Understanding (NLU) based solutions is a plus.
- Experience in using embeddings (context aware embeddings/multi
- Solid practical experience to systematically approach, design
and build a machine learning/deep learning solution, evaluate it
and productionize it
- Prior hands-on working experience in Python, Java, TensorFlow
or PyTorch is a plus.
- Exceptional coding, testing, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills .
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age,
disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application
process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use
this online application process and need an alternative method for
applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or
firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to
export control regulations, including Export Administration
Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing
approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All
employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export
license or other approval that may be required by the U.S.