ASIC Design Engineer
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 4, 2021
If you are a ASIC Design Engineer with 4+ years experience,
please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Based in Santa Clara, we are a leading developer of low-power,
high-definition and Ultra HD video compression and image processing
- Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a
unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
- You will have the chance to work on exciting new development
projects with a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing micro-architecture specifications.
- Logic design, implementation, and verification using Verilog,
System Verilog, and any required programing and scripting
- Design integration, logic synthesize, and design optimization
for timing, area and power.
- Developing front-end methodologies and tool flows.
- Participating in chip bring-up and testing.
What You Need for this Position
- Degree in related field with 4+ years of experience
- Good understanding of computer architecture, logic design and
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog, Verilog, Perl, and C/C++.
- Knowledge of design verification, and functional coverage.
- Ability to program scripting languages and the ability to write
assembly language programs.
Nice To Have
- Knowledge and/or experience in the areas of Image/Video
processing, computer vision, machine learning.
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits
- Emplyee Stock Plan
- Great Place to Work
So, if you are a ASIC Design Engineer with 3+ years experience,
please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PG2-1617378 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Parker Graham - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Santa Clara , ASIC Design Engineer, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!