Compliance & Privacy Program Operations Specialist
Company: Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Bachelor's, Master's or University Degree or equivalent job
experience are needed.
- At least four years of substantive compliance experience in any
compliance-related field such as privacy, healthcare, fraud, audit,
risk management, sales compliance, field compliance and/or
information security is required.
- Experience working within a global organization is strongly
- Background in life sciences, healthcare, and/or biotechnology
is a plus.
- Strong communication, influencing, and teamwork skills are a
- Strong interpersonal skills with the capacity to develop
innovative solutions and influence outcomes are necessary.
- Must have a strong sense of integrity and ability to work
collaboratively within a matrixed organization.
- Given the nature of the work, the successful candidate must
demonstrate the ability to interface globally and build strong,
trusted working relationships with colleagues.
- Proficiency with information technology is a plus.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels.
All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are
encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy,
race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status,
registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation,
military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or
regulation and will not be discriminated against on these
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the
workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If
you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the
application or interview process or have questions about workplace
accessibility, please email email@example.com or contact
For more information about equal employment opportunity
protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Keywords: Agilent Technologies, Inc., Santa Clara , Compliance & Privacy Program Operations Specialist, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!