Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 9, 2021
LeanTaaS, a well established start-up, develops software that
increases patient access to medical care by optimizing how health
systems use expensive, constrained resources like infusion chairs,
operating rooms, and inpatient beds.
Over 100 health systems and 300 hospitals rely on the company's
iQueue cloud-based platform to increase patient access, decrease
wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs.
We have raised more than $250 million in aggregate, from
investors such as Insight Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our team
includes veteran executives and the brightest minds backed by
industry leaders in the healthcare space. CBInsights recently named
us among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
You will be a part of a small core team collaborating with
backend engineers, product managers and designers to provide
hospital operational staff with easy to use, intuitive user
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with product managers, designers, and fellow engineers to
design and implement elegant user experiences for one of our core
product modules that the company is betting the future on.
- Be a productive team member - produce elegant, readable,
testable, maintainable code, participate in design and code reviews
and help resolve production issues as they arise.
- Help make the team stronger by sharing your knowledge.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 3+ years of production experience developing single page
applications with Angular (preferred), React, Vue or any other
single page application framework
HTML, and CSS
- Experience working on enterprise-level products
- Good communication skills
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience developing visualizations/analytics with char.js,
d3.js or other libraries
- Experience working on healthcare products
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, motivated team in a
- Competitive compensation and RSU package
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Commute, and/or Home
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting
an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and
harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a
sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for
employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex,
gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin
or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner
status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or
local laws. If you require assistance during the application
process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. LeanTaaS
will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities
to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this
time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to
unsolicited resumes. Thank you.
Keywords: LeanTaaS, Santa Clara , Frontend Engineer, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!