Supplier Master Lead
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 9, 2021
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people.
Our cloudbased platform and solutions deliver digital workflows
that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees
and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and
making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in
significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve
approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of
FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help
us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged
workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about
their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Supplier Master Lead reports to the Senior Manager,
Procurement with responsibility for operational execution related
to global supplier master onboarding, maintenance, and compliance,
The focus of the role is to perform best practice supplier
master governance and drive supplier consolidation and
rationalization through a preferred supplier program. The position
will work closely with key team members in the global Payables and
Procurement organizations to align on an end to end strategy.
The successful candidate will be expected to be highly
self-motivated and innovative, with proven experience in
successfully supporting a best in class supplier master program
providing best practice service delivery and actionable business
insights. Be an advocate to digitalize and automate global supplier
master processes through RPA and other emerging technologies to
create capacity, increase efficiency, quality, and control of our
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute end to end supplier enablement, onboarding, and
- Lead supplier enablement team by delivering training, sharing
best practices, and providing overview and audit support of daily
- Lead the implementation of global tax withholding programs for
US, India, Canada, and California
- Ensure global compliance to federal and state tax withholding
and reporting requirements for foreign and domestic suppliers
(1099, 1042, 1042s, CA592).
- Maintain process integrity, internal and SOX controls, and
ensure compliance with all ServiceNow policies and applicable laws
- Accountable for service delivery against agreed and evolving
KPI's and SLA's.
- Support strategic and cross functional projects.
- Act as the point of contact to resolve supplier master data
issues with business partners.
- Delivery of supplier master training to end users.
- Support regular review and analysis of supplier master data for
deactivation in accordance with established policies and
- Collaborate and partner with cross functional business partners
and global colleagues to identify and implement options to improve
the quality of service delivery and pursue opportunities for global
process delivery in line with best practice.
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures, SOX controls,
government and/or legal requirements
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Aspire to deliver an exceptional customer experience and
- A focus on innovation and continuous improvement.
- Business Partnership, build relationships and trust, share
ideas and work collaboratively.
- Knowledge of the impact of changes within the supplier master
data across all SAP modules required.
- Experience and knowledge of Ariba best practices in using
- Superb attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an inquisitive mind, and the
ability to work effectively with multiple, cross-functional
- Strong analytical skills and a critical thinker; must have the
ability to use excellent judgment and resolve issues with dexterity
and effective decision making.
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal, and
- Results oriented: the ideal candidate is results-driven and
must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to operate successfully across diverse geographical
locations and cultures.
- High level of self-motivation, leadership, and a positive
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 Years experience in a similar role,
will consider level of experience in lieu of degree
- Extensive knowledge of SAP or other Tier 1 ERP system,
- Knowledge of AP functions, general accounting practices, and
SOX requirements required.
- Familiarity with Federal and State tax withholding and
reporting requirements including forms 1099, 1042, 1042S, 592, 592B
and 592V required .
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook,
Word, Visio, PowerPoint) required.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Ariba experience, preferred
- Experience working in a multinational or global Finance
- Experience in software industry a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age,
disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application
process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use
this online application process and need an alternative method for
applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or
firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to
export control regulations, including Export Administration
Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing
approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All
employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export
license or other approval that may be required by the U.S.
Keywords: ServiceNow, Santa Clara , Supplier Master Lead, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!