Account Technologist Director - (E6)
Company: Applied Materials
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Works with business unit in technology development and transfer
to customers including customized process development. Plans unit
process sequence based on customer requirements. Negotiates process
specifications and service offerings with customers. Takes
ownership of delivering the customize solutions to the customers
that meets and solves customer's high value problems.
- Serves as the customer expert across a broad range of products.
Plays a key role in defining product strategy and identifying gaps.
Provides feedback to business unit heads on process and hardware
improvements to meet customer roadmap requirements.
- Takes the lead in positioning new technologies to customers
utilizing technical information from divisions. Interfaces with
customers at key development and manufacturing sites to form
strategic partnerships to evaluate new and emerging technologies
and oversees joint development activities or beta-site testing
programs. Makes executive level presentations.
- Resolves unusually complex field process issues utilizing
systematic troubleshooting methodology generally involving multiple
processes. Create a mechanism to communicate issues, track progress
and pull resources from multiple business units and/or functions.
Uses sound statistical techniques like and problem solving
methodologies DOEs (Design of Experiment) to quickly determine root
cause and action plans. Communicates learnings from this portion to
rest-of-world to strengthen the product packages.
- Provides oversight of customer demos, including defining demo
conditions and analyzing results.
- Assists account teams in managing the customer account to
enhance customer satisfaction and increase AMAT's product and
- Keeps abreast of new developments in own and related technology
groups. Participates in publishing in ET conferences and
- Recognized as "guru" or external expert in a function
- Demonstrates broad and comprehensive expertise in leading-edge
theories, techniques and/or technologies within own field
- Influences internal/external business and/or regulatory issues
that have an impact on the business
- Leads highly visible multidisciplinary project teams or
initiatives; provides thought leadership
- Proactively identifies and solves the most complex problems;
uses ground-breaking methods to think beyond existing
- Impacts business direction through the development of
innovative services or products
- Negotiates with senior management, customers, regulators or
vendors to influence decisions
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 Years
Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce
including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: Applied Materials, Santa Clara , Account Technologist Director - (E6), Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!