Event Marketing Specialist (US remote, part-time, temporary)
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 9, 2021
LeanTaaS, a well established start-up, develops software that
increases patient access to medical care by optimizing how health
systems use expensive, constrained resources like infusion chairs,
operating rooms, and inpatient beds.
Over 100 health systems and 300 hospitals rely on the company's
iQueue cloud-based platform to increase patient access, decrease
wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs.
We have raised more than $250 million in aggregate, from
investors such as Insight Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our team
includes veteran executives and the brightest minds backed by
industry leaders in the healthcare space. CBInsights recently named
us among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
LeanTaaS is looking for an ambitious Event Marketing Specialist
to join our team on a part-time temporary basis with the potential
for conversion. In today's changing event environment, this role
will straddle demand gen and be responsible for the execution of
virtual experiences (sponsored, proprietary, and partner), as well
as our presence at conferences, proprietary events, and industry
partner events once live events return. This role will work closely
with Marketing and Sales leadership on event/webinar strategy,
content, promotion, and measurement.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create and execute in-person events, virtual events, webinar
and field marketing plans.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to
drive strong attendance, viewership, and engagement for LeanTaaS
- Maximize awareness and lead generation before, during, and
after each event/webinar, in collaboration with growth, content,
customer marketing, and design teams, and using digital tools such
as Marketo/zoom webinar to plan and execute the event.
- Proactively develop new ideas for assigned sponsorship
executions and proprietary experiences, including agenda, attendee
sign-up, logistics, activations, content, marketing copy and
design, collateral, and gifting.
- Work with the design team to develop creative briefs and make
sure all event collateral is on brand and unique to its target
audience & channel.
- Develop an understanding of industry best practices and execute
strategies to continuously improve our events.
- Manage external relationships with vendors, including contract
negotiation, activation/swag/F&B, virtual vendors, mailer
gifting, and venue planning.
- Leverage, tailor and localize corporate digital media
strategies to scale market awareness and education.
- Consistently track the performance and ROI effectiveness of
each event marketing activity (Registration rate,leads generated,
deals influenced, deals closed, cost per lead, etc.).
- Work closely with sales and demand gen team to make sure all
campaigns are followed through to maximize the impact of each
- Collaborate with marketing team to help manage programs through
Asana and Gsuites, help track and prioritize all marketing
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 3-4 years experience in event/field marketing. Proven track
record executing effective marketing and partner campaigns that
drive sales pipeline
- B2B SaaS experience is a must have
- Proficient attention to detail in executing on a world class
customer experience whether is an in-person or virtual events
- Internal customer orientation in engaging and supporting the
- Experience working with marketing automation technology,
preferably Marketo and Webinar management platform such as ZOOM,
- Excitement about the changes in the event industry and aware of
new entrants in the space and emerging best practices
- Comfortability with marketing automation tools and CRM
technologies that enable businesses to scale lead generation
- Experience with being highly organized, detail-oriented and
- Ability to thrive in fast pace working environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Visionary with the ability to see the bigger picture and
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and
- Availability to travel once it is safe to do so
- Motivation to learn and grow with a fast-paced company primed
to do big things
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Prior healthcare industry experience
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, motivated team in a
- Competitive compensation and RSU package
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Commute, and/or Home
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting
an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and
harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a
sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for
employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex,
gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin
or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner
status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or
local laws. If you require assistance during the application
process, please reach out to email@example.com. LeanTaaS
will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities
to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this
time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to
unsolicited resumes. Thank you.
Keywords: LeanTaaS, Santa Clara , Event Marketing Specialist (US remote, part-time, temporary), Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!