Software Engineer, Quality and Release
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 9, 2021
LeanTaaS, a well established start-up, develops software that
increases patient access to medical care by optimizing how health
systems use expensive, constrained resources like infusion chairs,
operating rooms, and inpatient beds.
Over 100 health systems and 300 hospitals rely on the company's
iQueue cloud-based platform to increase patient access, decrease
wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs.
We have raised more than $250 million in aggregate, from
investors such as Insight Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our team
includes veteran executives and the brightest minds backed by
industry leaders in the healthcare space. CBInsights recently named
us among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
You will play a key role in ensuring that our products are
shipped with world-class quality, and our QA process is repeatable
with reasonably good automation. In addition to being a strong
individual contributor, you will take ownership of one or more QA
processes and mentor and coach less experienced QA engineers on the
This role is based in Santa Clara, CA and is not a remote
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with Product Managers and Engineers to plan sprints and QA
and release schedules.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input in features and
user stories from a quality standpoint.
- Develop QA plans and test cases for new features, enhancements,
and bug fixes.
- Plan and execute test cases and document defects in our bug
- Analyze defects, develop root cause analyses, and work with
engineering to resolve them.
- Develop and enhance our test automation framework in Python,
- Ensure that automated regression testing runs on all builds in
a timely manner on our Jenkins build system.
- Work with DevOps to integrate quality checks into the build
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience with bug tracking systems - JIra
(preferred) or Bugzilla
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience as a QA engineer
- Knowledge of QA processes and release cycles in fast-paced,
agile software engineering environments
- Experience with QA automation frameworks - Protractor
(preferred) or Selenium
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD build systems
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, motivated team in a
- Competitive compensation and RSU package
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Commute, and/or Home
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting
an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and
harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a
sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for
employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex,
gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin
or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner
status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or
local laws. If you require assistance during the application
process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. LeanTaaS
will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities
to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this
time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to
unsolicited resumes. Thank you.
Keywords: LeanTaaS, Santa Clara , Software Engineer, Quality and Release, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!