Social Media and Digital Content Manager
This role is the 'voice of Chegg' on social media and Chegg
owned channels, building organic engagement, leading campaigns,
working with influencers, and be the "beating heart" of the Chegg
brand in the education ecosystem. Chegg is a Student First company.
This is a great role for an ambitious creative person who wants
autonomy, responsibility, and the chance to help be the voice of an
impact-driven company. This role sits in the corporate
communications team and is an important role in efforts to earn
media and amplify the Chegg voice.
- Own all organic corporate social communications channels-
Medium, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Own the Chegg corp website and help develop it as a content hub
and develop other owned channels.
- Support Chegg.org and it's social channels across all social
- Be the 'voice of social' in corp comms strategy, and help
evaluate and manage social listening tools, crisis response
strategies and similar.
- Manage strategic implementation of an editorial calendar.
- Create content and collaborate with other teams to coordinate
and facilitate content for PR, thought leadership, social impact,
partnership development while ensuring alignment with marketing on
overall brand storytelling.
- Drive meaningful conversations on the lives of students and the
future of education
- Develop and implement a multi-year strategy and campaigns to
build Chegg's online organic brand.
- Partner with paid media team and student advocacy team on
social initiatives and overall alignment.
Candidates should have:
- Thorough understanding and a strong point of view on today's
social media landscape
- Has or can build relationships with partner organizations
(non-profits, advocacy orgs, etc), influencers, and digital
- Experience running high visibility campaigns
- Scrappy, excited to do a lot with a small budget. Can create or
source effective content for channels yourself.
- Is creative, willing to try new things and measure their
- Has strong experience in measurement tools and monitoring and
- Collaborative- can work across a global company to source and
- 5 years of experience managing corporate social media
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their
future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows
that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves
through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more
than they can afford. We founded our business on provided
affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since
then, we've expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of
higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, Chegg
Writing, Chegg Internships, Thinkful Online Learning, and more to
support students beyond their college experience. These offerings
lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning
experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster,
more affordable way to student.
Life at Chegg: https://jobs.chegg.com/Video-Shorts-Chegg-Services
Certified Great Place to Work!: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/chegg
Chegg Corporate Career Page: https://jobs.chegg.com/
Chegg India: http://www.cheggindia.com/
Chegg Israel: http://insider.geektime.co.il/organizations/chegg
Thinkful (a Chegg Online Learning Service): https://www.thinkful.com/about/#careers
Chegg out our culture and benefits!
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer