Functional Architect V - (B5) - SAP Service Sales & Marketing Solutions
Company: Applied Materials
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Recognized as an expert within the company for Service Sales &
Marketing processes and technology solutions. Anticipates internal
and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues;
recommends process, product or service improvements. Solves unique
and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business.
Contributes to the development of functional strategy. Leads
project teams to achieve milestones and objectives. Progression to
this level is typically restricted on the basis of business
Negotiate with customers to design processes and solutions to
address complex cross functional needs to support service sales &
marketing functions. Identifies and recommend industry BKM's for
integrated solution design and standards; Keeps abreast of
technologies in the market and oversees new technology evaluations;
Works with multiple vendors for high quality resources and
Oversee product roadmaps and related process and solution
Leads cross-functional discussions around processes and software
solutions between business teams and the IT organization.
Plan and manage projects to ensure effective and efficient
execution in line with established processes and guidelines and
guardrails of scope, timeline, budget and quality.
- Mentors and trains solutions development personnel. Is
recognized as a subject matter expert in application functionality
and IT solution development.
- Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own
discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product,
process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the
strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the
business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program,
project or services; works within general functional policies and
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections
and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different
point of view
- 10+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years in an
- Functional expert in Service Sales & Marketing processes and
- Strong experience with SAP solutions and integration to web
technologies for sales opportunities, quotes, pricing and service
- Experience influencing leaders on process and solution
- Experience managing relationships between business community
and IT organization.
- Large project implementation experience with global teams.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Minimum BA/BS required
- Preferred experience managing Product Roadmaps and Solution
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce
including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: Applied Materials, Santa Clara , Functional Architect V - (B5) - SAP Service Sales & Marketing Solutions, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!