Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Performs complex electro-mechanical technical functions and
activities such as test, checkout, fabrication, modification,
troubleshooting and assembly of electronics and electro-mechanical
systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models,
specialized test equipment, tools and test fixtures.
- Tests and troubleshoots system level and component level
problems in electrical and mechanical systems and sub-systems with
minimal supervision. Assignments require solution of difficult
problems by application of technical knowledge. May perform more
complicated or complex new system and CIP installations and
- May work from limited or no documentation. Investigates,
compiles data, documents and recommends changes using applicable
reporting process to enhance product performance.
- Performs mechanical, electrical, pneumatic & vacuum and process
testing on client platforms to Engineering and Manufacturing
documentation and specifications.
- Observes all safety standards. Maintains a secure, safe, clean
and healthy work environment. Attends required health and safety
training and follows safety and security policies, procedures and
- Promptly reports accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or
emergencies to supervisor or Safety dept.
- Follows operating instructions, uses protective equipment when
required, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Actively strives to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Provides management with technical input in order to correct
problems both at the system level and in the manufacturing
- Requires full understanding of the company's manufacturing
and/or engineering processes, as well as excellent interpersonal
and communication skills to effectively interface across
- Provides training to lower level Engineering Technicians.
- Recognized as technical resource for a particular platform or
- Highly proficient at troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Effective at providing standard work and workmanship skills
- Works closely with Engineering in the development of procedures
and documentation for NPI.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Santa Clara , Electro-Mechanical Engineer, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!