Digital Marketing/Demand Generation Manager
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 10, 2021
LeanTaaS, a well established start-up, develops software that
increases patient access to medical care by optimizing how health
systems use expensive, constrained resources like infusion chairs,
operating rooms, and inpatient beds.
Over 100 health systems and 300 hospitals rely on the company's
iQueue cloud-based platform to increase patient access, decrease
wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs.
We have raised more than $250 million in aggregate, from
investors such as Insight Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our team
includes veteran executives and the brightest minds backed by
industry leaders in the healthcare space. CBInsights recently named
us among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
LeanTaaS is looking for a digital marketer to join the Demand
Gen team who is dynamic, creative, and has a proven track record of
executing effective programs to hit engagement, pipeline and
revenue goals. This role will manage ABM-centric marketing programs
with a focus on email marketing, webinars, virtual events,
conversational marketing and direct mail.
If you're excited about digital marketing and metrics, like
working with a variety of teams and marketing projects, and enjoy
seeing all your hard work come to life in a high-growth
environment, then this opportunity is for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Project manage the end to end process in collaboration with
internal and external stakeholders from campaign planning, testing,
and design, to reporting and measuring success through detailed
- Use broad demand generation expertise to be a utility player
across the LeanTaaS demand generation team.
- Own and run LeanTaaS outbound email marketing programs. Write,
build and optimize emails, landing pages, social copy and
- Create email nurture programs, segmented lists and campaign
assets-including emails, landing pages, and forms.
- Own webinar programs; partner with the Product Marketing team
in defining strategy; secure speakers and content planning; own the
execution of promotion, delivery and follow up.
- Establish, track, and improve conversion rates, velocity,
pipeline and ROI for marketing programs.
- Launch integrated campaigns that leverage content, email, web,
virtual events, and more to hit quarterly pipeline goals.
- Partner with product marketing, ops and sales on target
accounts, campaigns, scoring, follow-up strategies, prioritization,
- Optimize our demand generation funnel to drive pipeline
- Own and manage the budget for your key channels and make smart
investments to drive pipeline and engagement at key target
- Partner with internal creative teams and product marketing to
strategize and execute on integrated marketing campaigns and
rapidly test new channels.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years B2B experience with multi-channel marketing
campaigns and a focus on digital/growth marketing
- Solid understanding of demand generation and ABM with a track
record of owning campaigns and driving results
- Proficiency with marketing tools such as Salesforce, marketing
automation - specifically Marketo AND Pardot/Hubspot, Google
products social platforms and webinar platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinking - you should like working with data, be
able to create Salesforce reports with ease, enjoy measuring
campaigns, and love to optimize
- Self-starter attitude - you spot opportunities to make things
better and take ownership over them
- Ability to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a
fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Prior healthcare industry experience
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, motivated team in a
- Competitive compensation and RSU package
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Commute, and/or Home
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting
an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and
harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a
sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for
employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex,
gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin
or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner
status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or
local laws. If you require assistance during the application
process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. LeanTaaS
will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities
to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this
time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to
unsolicited resumes. Thank you.
Keywords: LeanTaaS, Santa Clara , Digital Marketing/Demand Generation Manager, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!