Product Manager II
Company: Access Systems
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Develop strategic marketing plans for a product or product line
through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer
engagement, and business planning.
- Drive new business and opportunities for the business unit and
- Work with Technical Product Line Manager to develop product
feature and functionality in partnership with Sales and Systems
- Provide customer use-case examples to Technical Product Line
Manager and act as the primary liaison for customer feedback and
requirements between Sales and R&D. Drive resolution of
customer support issues working with IP Infusion's Technical
Assistance Center. Handle issues associated with ordering of
product, systems and tools, and manufacturing supply working with
- Forecast and help drive opportunities for product lines with
annual revenues from to $10 Million. Identify areas for growth and
craft strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the
product and differentiating features.
- Work in close coordination with outbound product marketing in
developing and driving results-oriented campaigns across various
markets to ensure IP Infusion's market share and profitability
including media releases, launch materials, customer presentations,
videos, podcasts, and sales training materials.
Product Manager will work as part of a global team interfacing
with Product Marketing and Sales. Collaborate with IP Infusion
Channel Partners, and Customers and represent IP Infusion in trade
shows, webinars, information sessions, and industry forums.
- Recent graduate or final year of studies toward an MBA degree
(technical undergrad preferred BSEE/BSCS).
- 2-4 years of experience as a Business product manager with a
network equipment manufacturer.
- Should have a good background or knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing
and Switching Protocols.
- Self-motivated and highly visionary individual with a keen
interest in telecommunications industry (5G, Routing, Switching,
Optical Transport trends).
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication along
with matching presentation abilities, adept business knowledge with
interpersonal skills rounding out the portfolio.
- Strong people skills allow you to easily partner with people at
- Possess the ability to handle multiple tasks and work towards
Keywords: Access Systems, Santa Clara , Product Manager II, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!