Senior Director, Partner Enablement
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management
solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences
for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media
platform standard for developers and brand managers looking to
upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos
online. With more than 40 billion assets under our management and
7,000 customers worldwide, we're always looking for exceptional
people to help us reach for the cloud.
Cloudinary is at an exciting stage, rapidly expanding its
product offering, entering new market segments, and extending the
customer base. We offer a fun, supportive environment in which you
will constantly learn and evolve; a place where your ideas will be
embraced and pursued. We are proud of our collaborative, and
growth-minded work culture, being included in Forbes Cloud top 100
three times in a row and being a multi-time winner of the "best
place to work" award as evident by our Glassdoor score.
Cloudinary is looking for a Senior Partner Enablement Director -
someone who knows what it takes to see opportunity through the lens
of a partner, and is ready to play a key role in taking
Cloudinary's channel sales to the next level.
As Senior Partner Enablement Director, you will work with a wide
range of functional stakeholders to define, design, and implement
the end-to-end experience for Cloudinary's partners. You will be
both an essential individual contributor to the construction of the
entire experience, and you will be the primary coordinator of a
virtual team dedicated to our partners' success for all elements of
the parter experience including training, marketing, certification,
reporting, and everything else needed to make Cloudinary a delight
to work with from the partners' point of view.
- Architect, guide, implement, and manage Cloudinary's vision and
program for partner enablement.
- Establish a cross-functional point of view of where our
enablement capabilities need to be on a rolling 24-month basis, and
manage the plan to get us there.
- Be the eyes of the partner and take on the role of internal
evangelist for partners' interests making it easy and profitable
for partners to work with Cloudinary, while effectively cultivating
strong relationships with our partners.
- Work side-by-side with the Solutionsand Technology Partnerships
team to gain a full view of what's required and what's possible for
- Collaborate across all internal functions required to support
partner enablement including marketing, training, operations, and
- Communicate with the direct sales team to understand how sales
and partners best work together to share both resources and
- Report on metrics of your success including percentage of
partners trained and certified, partner sourced ARR, repeat
opportunity generation percentages, and partner feedback on their
- Support enablement-related needs of our solution and technology
partners and ensure coordination between teams within Business
- This is a global role and you will be working with colleagues
and partners all across the world.
- 10+ years related work experience in Partner Enablement,
Training, Success, and On Boarding in a Global SaaS technology
- Partner enablement is what you do. You know what great looks
like and you have played an instrumental role in the past managing
a partner enablement function.
- You can provide strong examples of how you have successfully
managed a wide range of stakeholder interests towards a common
- Meaningful direct and/or indirect experience with both partner
marketing and partner training.
- Experience working with multicultural enablement practices
- SaaS product-related experience is required.
- Sales enablement-related experience is a plus.
- Direct partner/customer experience is also a plus.
- Program management experience is expected.
- You are data driven and have experience defining reporting
needs and using reports to set priorities and make decisions.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and an action oriented
- You are good at operating independently, yet capable of leading
a cross-functional team towards a common goal.
- You are fiscally minded and understand how to work within
resource constraints to effectively progress the vision.
- You are passionate; passionate about what Cloudinary does,
passionate about partners' interests, and passionate about this
Cloudinary is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
dedicated to pursuing a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Cloudinary, Santa Clara , Senior Director, Partner Enablement, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!