Systems Engineer II - (E2)
Company: Applied Materials
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Support system engineering projects that have a substantial mix
of electrical, mechanical, physics, algorithms and software design,
and understand the underlying system implications. Contribute to
the system engineering specification within the field of one's
- Assist in creating the system engineering specification and
write the portion of the system engineering specification
pertaining to field of technical expertise.
- Perform and coordinate tests, and provide feedback to product
engineering, physics, algorithms and software on new designs and
ongoing engineering improvements.
- Problem identification and troubleshooting of moderately
difficult engineering problems in field of technical expertise,
including serviceability and manufacturability.
- Support System Integration during the assembly and final
testing of new product designs.
- Ensure that all new designs of hardware and software meets the
MRS, and are reliable, safe, user friendly and maintainable by the
- Assist in defining all external equipment interfaces, analyze
architecture ideas and insure they are up to date and
- Learn and begin contributing to the systems architecture
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline
and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to
accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance
to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes
possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team;
works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce
including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: Applied Materials, Santa Clara , Systems Engineer II - (E2), Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!