Sr. Facilities/Maintenance Tech.
Company: TTM Technologies, Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Perform Preventative Maintenance and respond to maintenance
service calls from all departments to diagnose and repair
Printed Circuit Board production equipment, facility and
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and repair of facility and production
- Repairs & Preventative Maintenance of Printed Circuit Board
- Plating Lines, Graphic Equipment, Lamination Presses, Exposure
Equipment, Assembly equipment, Etc.
- PLC Troubleshooting and programming Experience a plus
- Ability to read and follow wiring diagrams, schematics and
- Strong Knowledge of High Voltage and Low voltage wiring
- Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electrical & Mechanical Skills
- Capable of operating TIG/MIG Welding equipment
- Capable of performing Poly Pro fabrication and
- Assembly/disassembly of mechanical equipment
- Rigging and moving of equipment, fixtures, and furniture
- Installations of equipment and fixtures
- Able to climb roof ladders to service A/C units and exhaust
- Operation and maintenance of grounds keeping equipment
- Repair and maintenance of building surfaces
- Light bulb and filter replacement
- Floor tile replacement
- Maintenance of door hardware and locks
- Must be able to lift minimum 50 lbs
- Available to work Overtime & Holidays as necessary
- Other tasks as assigned
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- General maintenance practices, Mechanical aptitude
- Porficient Computer skills
- Operation of shop equipment experience
- Ability to utilize CMMS workorder system
- Identify most cost/time effective means to meet customer's
- Ability to prioritize work to meet schedules
- Capable of working independently
- Problem solving where development of new solutions, methods,
systems will result in a major impact on the company's
- Recommend and implement improvements to processes increasing
efficiency and see projects through to completion.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures accurately; to
organize facts and figures; apply basic arithmetic
Education and Experience:
- 5-10 years of related experience
- High school diploma, AS Degree preferred.
- Technical certificate a plus.
Keywords: TTM Technologies, Inc., Santa Clara , Sr. Facilities/Maintenance Tech., Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!