Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Performs routine to moderately complex electro-mechanical
technical functions and activities such as design, test, checkout,
fabrication, modification, troubleshooting and assembly of
electronics and electro-mechanical systems, experimental design
circuitry, prototype models, specialized test equipment, tools and
- May test and troubleshoot system level and component level
problems in electrical and mechanical systems and sub-systems.
- May perform new system and NPI installations and field
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal
descriptions, layouts or plans to perform routine testing and
- Compiles logbooks and test procedures documentation utilizing
good writing skills.
- May perform mechanical, electrical, pneumatic & vacuum and
process testing on AMAT platforms to Engineering and Manufacturing
documentation and specifications.
- Observes all safety standards. Maintains a secure, safe, clean
and healthy work environment. Attends required health and safety
training and follows safety and security policies, procedures and
- Promptly reports accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or
emergencies to supervisor or Safety dept. Follows operating
instructions, uses protective equipment when required, and uses
equipment and materials properly.
- Actively strives to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Becomes familiar with current manufacturing and/or engineering
processes and stays informed of any changes in procedures.
- Assists in the correction of problems.
- May perform rework as a result of testing. Generates Quality
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Santa Clara , Engineering Technician, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!