Technical Publication IV - (E4)
Company: Applied Materials
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Demonstrating strong knowledge and skill, may develop, write,
and edit material for technical sales and marketing documents -
including system manuals, operation instructions, reports, manuals,
briefs, proposals, etc.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge and skill, may observe
production, developmental and experimental activities to determine
operating procedure and detail.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge and skill, may interview
production and engineering personnel to become familiar with
product technologies and production methods - including interacting
with engineering, Global Product Support (GPS) and Applied Global
Services (AGS) to develop and update documentation.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge and skill, may study blueprints,
sketches, drawings, part lists, specifications, mock ups and
product samples to integrate a delineate technology, operating
procedure, production sequence and detail. This also includes
control tasks to ensure that technical documentation is reviewed on
- Demonstrating strong knowledge and skill, may review published
materials and recommends revisions or changes in scope, format,
content and methods or reproduction and binding.
- Drive suppliers to deliver documentation on time.
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own
specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends
best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource
requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated
analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or
service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to
adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce
including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: Applied Materials, Santa Clara , Technical Publication IV - (E4), Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!