Electrical Maintenance Manager
Company: Worlds of Fun
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Plans, schedules and manages the electrical maintenance
operation of the Park. Coordinates projects with other park
departments, contractors and ride manufacturers as required.
Supervises and reviews the work of subordinate supervisory staff.
Performs related administrative, supervisory and technical duties
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5-7 years related expereince in electrical
- Requires the ability to apply principles of logical thinking to
define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid
conclusions; to deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Requires the ability to apply influence systems in managing a
staff; to learn and understand relatively complex principles and
techniques; to make independent judgments in absence of
supervision; to acquire knowledge of topics related to primary
occupation. Must have the ability to comprehend and interpret
- Requires the ability to inspect items for proper length, width
and shape, and visually read various information.
- Valid CA Drivers Licence
- Current and valid electrical certificate required.
- Knowledgeable in the laws, ordinances, standards and
regulations pertaining to the specific duties and responsibilities
of the position. Is able to help ensure departmental compliance
with all laws and regulations and control the activities of the
department through effective supervision. Has knowledge and skills
in the areas of electrical / electronics maintenance and repair
including PLC's, Motors, Drives, Switches, Sensors.
- Plans, schedules and supervises the electrical maintenance of
- Supervises subordinate supervisory staff; supervisory duties
include scheduling; instructing; assigning, reviewing and planning
work of others; maintaining standards; coordinating activities;
allocating personnel; selecting new employees; acting on employee
problems; recommending employee promotions, transfers and
discharge, and approving disciplinary action.
- Oversees the daily inspection of rides and ensures proper
inspection documentation; takes necessary action to ensure
compliance with established codes and regulations.
- Inspects all work in progress and completed for compliance with
policies, procedures, regulations, specifications, and standards of
quality and safety.
- Assists in planning, developing and implementing annual ride
maintenance program; prepares ride inspection manuals.
- Assists in coordinating and supervising the installation of new
rides and other equipment.
- Reviews the work of subordinates for effectiveness; evaluates
and makes recommendations as appropriate; offers advice and
assistance as needed.
- Assists in developing ride electrical maintenance budget;
monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with budget allocations.
Approves and processes purchase orders.
Keywords: Worlds of Fun, Santa Clara , Electrical Maintenance Manager, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!