Cloud Security Engineer
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 12, 2021
LeanTaaS, a well established start-up, develops software that
increases patient access to medical care by optimizing how health
systems use expensive, constrained resources like infusion chairs,
operating rooms, and inpatient beds.
Over 100 health systems and 300 hospitals rely on the company's
iQueue cloud-based platform to increase patient access, decrease
wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs.
We have raised more than $250 million in aggregate, from
investors such as Insight Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our team
includes veteran executives and the brightest minds backed by
industry leaders in the healthcare space. CBInsights recently named
us among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
This role is based in Santa Clara, CA and is not a remote
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analyze data, model threats, and continuously implement ideas
to keep our applications and infrastructure protected against the
- Own and evolve automation and tooling to implement "security as
a code" using cloud services and CI/CD pipelines.
- Monitor, triage, and resolve security alerts promptly and
ensure that every alert is investigated and resolved quickly.
- Simulate attacks via network scans, penetration tests, chaos
engineering, and more.
- Work with our risk management and compliance team to ensure
that all our systems and infrastructure meet our compliance
- Build a strong "security is a state of mind, not an end state"
culture within the organization.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Strong command of AWS operating environment - Linux, Docker,
EKS, Fargate and/or Lambda, VPCs, NACLs, etc
- Strong command of networking - HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS, etc
- Strong knowledge of security technologies - Web Application
Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention, DDOS, OWASP, Penetration Testing,
- Experience with AWS tools and services such as GuardDuty,
Security Hub, Control Tower, KMS, IAM, Inspector, Shield, WAF,
Secrets Manager, Organizations etc
- Passion for security and keeping things safe
- Passion for automating things and a DevSecOps mindset
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Familiarity with compliance standards such as HIPAA and
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, motivated team in a
- Competitive compensation and RSU package
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Commute, and/or Home
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting
an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and
harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a
sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for
employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex,
gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin
or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner
status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or
local laws. If you require assistance during the application
process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. LeanTaaS
will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities
to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this
time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to
unsolicited resumes. Thank you.
Keywords: LeanTaaS, Santa Clara , Cloud Security Engineer, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!