SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., its a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which were creating greater
access to care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that
means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading
health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Field Sales & Serv Rep
Location: The territory for this position will be Santa Clara
County, California. The chosen candidate must live in Santa Clara
The objective is to identify prospective Medicare-eligible
members, explain the features and benefits of the available
products in the marketplace and enroll the prospects into a product
that best fits their needs. Successful candidates generate leads
from a variety of sources including network, physician and pharmacy
referrals, grassroots sources as well as from member referrals.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct group and/or individual sales presentations and enroll
eligible prospects and/or POA's on-site as often as possible.
- Maintain extensive provider knowledge in assigned
- Develop relationships with key providers that meet strategic
objectives, while creating sales opportunities.
- Establish a consistent schedule for Long Term Care Community
visits to secure enrollments and promote referral, as
- Collaborate with the Internal Clinical Team while rounding in
Long Term communities (Nurse Practitioner, Physicians, Podiatrist,
- Work with the Long Term Communities' Department Heads, and
establish CMS events inside their communities.
- Cross-sell specific products from other departments.
- Provide member retention services to existing customers.
- May require extensive overnight travel, as well as evening and
Total compensation will consist of base salary + commission +
quarterly bonus to potentially earn over $100,000 per year.
Traveling reimbursement including tolls, parking, and mileage.
Corporate Amex card for business related expenses. Laptop, IPad &
- Requires a high school diploma; 2 years of direct sales or
marketing experience; or any combination of education and
experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Requires Life & Health licensure, if required by state law or
obtain it within 30 days from the date of hire.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Experience selling Medicare and/or Hospice/Palliative care
- Proficient in the use of the internet, web-based applications,
and Microsoft Office suite of products strongly preferred.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation and must be
willing to travel throughout a designated territory.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that
include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and
incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining
agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability
benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance,
wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to
Work For, is ranked as one of the 2020 Worlds Most Admired
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020
Americas Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at
careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of
services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural
competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem