ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people.
Our cloudbased platform and solutions deliver digital workflows
that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees
and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and
making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in
significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve
approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of
FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help
us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged
workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about
their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are flexible regarding the location for this role: Santa
Clara (Ca) and Montreal (Qc) candidates are welcome to apply!
The Advanced Technology Group (ATG) at ServiceNow is a
customer-focused innovation group building intelligent software and
smart user experiences using existing and emerging data and AI
technologies to enable end-to-end, industry leading work
experiences for customers. We are a group of researchers, applied
scientists, engineers and product managers with a dual mission. We
build and evolve the AI platform, and partner closely with business
units to build products and end-to-end AI-powered work experiences
for customers. In equal measure, we lay the foundations, research,
experiment and de-risk AI technologies that unlock new work
experiences in the future.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with Product Management, Engineering, Architects and
Quality Engineering team to create robust release plans for all the
artifacts that the ATG Product Managers and team needs to ship.
Ensure that inputs from all the internal stakeholders are collated
and organized for release planning purposes and ensure that all the
dependencies are disposed effective and kept track of and reported
regularly through the DevOps lifecycle.
- Work with global release management to ensure smooth release
execution. Be the representative of the ATG team in various release
related activities in ServiceNow. Ensure smooth release for
commercial and federal/regulated customers as well as hosted and
on-prem versions of the software stack.
- Coordinate with the infrastructure DevOps team SRE, Sys Admins,
etc. to ensure successful deployments, upgrades, etc.
- Work with the senior leaders in the ATG organization, business
units and other parts of ServiceNow to conduct successful reviews
of various programs around ML/AI across the company.
For your programs, you will be the driving force to:
- Develop the overall prioritization, milestones, deliverables,
and success criteria
- Identify and mitigate risks throughout the schedule
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities required to deliver a
great product on time
- Host regular meetings and deliver crisp status updates to all
- Manage external dependencies and logistics
- Develop and share best practices
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years' experience in project/program management running
large cross-functional initiatives delivering complex software
- Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and
- Superior communications and presentation skills
- Process improvement expertise and demonstrated track record of
applying the principles of Lean thinking
- Exceptional organizational and strategic planning skills
- Excellent leadership and proven relationship-building
- Self-directed and proactive driver with the ability to operate
- 5+ years' experience program managing the delivery of SaaS
products to market
- At least 3 years of pure technical experience such as
programming, systems administration, hardware/software, networking,
or DBA experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer
Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS),
Computer Science (CS), or related field
- PMP and Agile certifications is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age,
disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application
process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use
this online application process and need an alternative method for
applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or
firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to
export control regulations, including Export Administration
Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing
approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All
employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export
license or other approval that may be required by the U.S.