ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people.
Our cloudbased platform and solutions deliver digital workflows
that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees
and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and
making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in
significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve
approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of
FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help
us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged
workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about
their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized
communications professional. In this position, you will play a key
role in promoting our organization by creating informative content,
press releases about our organization's products and services.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating engaging,
accessible content that will improve our customer service and
What you get to do in this role:
- Effectively inform and promote the Now Support (HI) mission,
value, and specific messaging to internal and customers
- Develop new ideas and inventive ways to communicate so people
will pay attention and understand the Now Support (HI) program
- Be a thought leader behind the communication strategy for
overlapping program releases and customer personas
- Draft and articulate informed communications and execute upon
the communications plan.
- Closely collaborate with ServiceNow marketing and internal
employee communications to ensure consistency and an on-brand
- Help develop strategic communications plans that support
organizational change, partnering with business and HR leaders to
tailor messaging to multiple employee audiences
- Create emotional content and stories in multiple formats and
channels to help bring our purpose, priorities, and cultural values
- Help develop presentations for company-wide business and
- Create personal and engaging social moments that illustrate
leaders living our cultural values.
- Work with brand and comms colleagues to adopt and test
listening or communications measurement tools; analyze insights and
iterate plans accordingly.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10 years of field communications, including writing, editing
and messaging value on large scale transformation programs, with a
minimum of a bachelor's degree in communications or
- Demonstrated creative writing and editing skills and ability to
communicate to a variety of sales personas and channels.
- Strong planning and project management skills as it relates to
global communication events.
- Proven storytelling and story boarding skills along with basic
graphic design and video editing skills. Experience with Camtasia a
- Previous sales transformation experience and can empathize with
needs and desired business outcomes of sales and sales
- Proven experience developing detailed communication plans which
tie to the overall adoption strategy and training plans.
- Previous Instructional design experience a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age,
disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application
process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use
this online application process and need an alternative method for
applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or
email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to
export control regulations, including Export Administration
Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing
approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All
employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export
license or other approval that may be required by the U.S.