Sr Services Product Manager - DC Switching and SD Wan
Company: Silver Peak Systems Inc
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading
provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live
and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough
technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the
Aruba is redefining the "Intelligent Edge" Aruba is creating new
customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital
workspaces - leading next-generation network access solutions for
the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility,
and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of
computing, context, control, and secure connectivity. We help some
of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize
their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
- Independently leads and drives the end to end strategy and
operational product roadmap for one or more complex products or a
- Builds and delivers the value proposition, target customer
segments, and business case to bring innovative and disruptive
products to market for a product portfolio with respect to the
whole company product portfolio (i.e. Product configuration mix,
Revenue/Margins, financials, market share).
- Synthesizes market requirements (MRD) into marketing/customer
details through having intimate customer knowledge and business,
financial and industry market acumen.
- Guides key stakeholders on the portfolio strategy across all
phases of the lifecycle (e.g., planning, development, launch,
- Creates and drives goal alignment and collaborates across one
or more products' value chain partners to optimize margins and
enable success of products per plans across the product lifecycle.
(ie. Engineering: product development, Supply Chain: SKUs,
inventory and Marketing: marketing and pricing strategies and Go To
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science,
engineering or related field of study. MBA or advanced degree in
computer science or engineering preferred.
- 10+ years of work experience in recurring revenue and product
management in high tech.
- Experience of consulting and managed services with a strong
customer value mindset.
- Technical understanding and knowledge of the Networking
- Proven track record of driving offers from incubation to rapid
- Evangelist and strong presentation skills. Ability to define
strategy and drive execution.
- Strong technical knowledge of the DC switching and SD-Wan
- Global experience desired
- Extensive team skills and ability to cross functionally
drive/influence work through others, ability to mentor and lead
teams to achieve results for complex, ambiguous projects.
- Extensive skills in cost efficient solution building, financial
performance metric creation and analysis
- Extensive business acumen and knowledge of root cause analysis
and problem detection.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about
Then let's stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and
building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions
we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is
representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where
we can continue to innovate and grow together.
#ArubaNetworks #MobileFirst #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE
Keywords: Silver Peak Systems Inc, Santa Clara , Sr Services Product Manager - DC Switching and SD Wan, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!