Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid is building a brand. A post luxury brand centered around
sustainability and the human experience. We’re looking for
inspiring and dynamic leaders to build Lucid with us.
The Associate Manager of a Lucid Studio will have the primary
responsibility to support the Studio Manager in ensuring the smooth
operation of the location’s activities and acting as deputy
They will be naturally organized with strong leadership skills
and a focus on efficient and effective operations
Associate Studio Managers must be agile and driven with an
inclination for coordinating and developing all team members to
consistently deliver exceptional customer experiences through
education and enjoyable interactions.
They will provide organization, support and counsel to all
members of the Studio team to ensure a seamless experience for all
guests and members of the Lucid community.
- Support with the recruitment, training and development of a
high performing and customer focused team.
- Responsible for the achievement of Studio objectives –
including sales performance.
- Demonstrate a lead from the front approach, willing to role
play, lead by example and show active presence in Studio
- Manage and coordinate Studio team scheduling.
- Take ownership for Studio assets, including test drive
- Ensure the team is equipped, trained and motivated for
- Participate in 360° reviews to identify skill gaps, areas for
improvement and create training and development plans for all team
- Execute on a culture of continuous improvement.
- Support the Studio Leader with all people and safety issues and
bringing to a swift resolution
- Recognize the importance of brand consistency and ensure Lucid
brand standards are met or exceeded in all areas of Studio
- Understand, track and report out sales performance.
- Continuously seek out improvement opportunities through
critical analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data.
Develop and propose recommendations.
- Stay abreast of micro and macro market developments e.g local
marketing opportunities and wider economic conditions that will
influence their local market.
- Keep informed on developments in electrification, mobility,
charging infrastructure, and AD space.
- 4+ years of related professional experience, automotive or
luxury sales/service preferred
- 2+ years of experience in managing a sales team
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience in
business, marketing or related discipline.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational
- Penchant for nurturing and leading exceptional
- Willingness to be hands-on with all Studio operations.
- Understanding of the importance of data.
- Sales driven and team oriented.
- Familiarity with CRM tools preferred.
- Ability to obtain DMV Salesperson License.
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited