Limited X-Ray Technician - Medical Assistant
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Sign-On Bonus: Limited X-Ray
Technician with Medical Assistant Skills $2,500 !
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA
Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose
and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a
Limited X-Ray Tech (LMRT) /
Medical Assistant with CareNow.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At CareNow, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive
benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision
benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
Come join our team as a(an) Medical Assistant with Limited
X-Ray. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare
and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable
organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this
- Take vital signs, collecting lab specimens, performing EKG’s,
and administering IM injections.
- Perform all x-ray/imaging services according to provider’s
orders and updates patient charts accordingly.
- Collect patient history and documenting EHR appropriately.
- You may apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
- You must have the flexibility to work during the CareNow Urgent
Care Clinic hours: Monday-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturdays 8am-8pm, and
- Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assistants
or completion of an approved program (BOTP) is
- Must have Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT)
- license in the state of CA
- Current certification from the American Association of Medical
Assistants (AAMA) is preferred.
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Experience using an EHR system is beneficial.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion.
CareNow delivers quality, convenient,
patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled
service. We are in more than 100 urgent care
clinics around the United States. We are
to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced
providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives
and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our
physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive
resources. And we provide support to our growing
CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are
trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal
medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care
services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Medical
Assistant with Limited X-Ray opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: CareNow, Santa Clara , Limited X-Ray Technician - Medical Assistant, Other , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!